Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Words of Comfort: Interview with R. Craig Hogan, PhD

As I mentioned in a previous post, I've really enjoyed listening to Sandra Champlain's "We Don't Die" Radio.  One of her most recent interviews was with Dr. Craig Hogan.  Dr. Hogan is co-founder of the website Seekreality.com, along with author and attorney Roberta Grimes.  During the interview with Sandra, he claims that people who have died and crossed over to the afterlife take on the appearance of when they were in the prime of life (generally in their 20s to 30s), and that our deceased loved ones are much closer to us than we think they are (and that they want to engage with us!)  He also talks about how our purpose on Earth is to learn lessons, love others, and how using our lives to serve others less fortunate than ourselves can be one of the best things we can do to lessen our grief.  I personally found it a wonderfully reassuring and compassionate interview.  Again, my words don't do it justice.  I know I sound like a broken record, but again, watch the interview in its entirety -- I think it's well worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of Comfort: from the Spirituality Subreddit

I was browsing on the Spirituality subreddit on Reddit some months back.  The poster, who was grieving the loss of her mother from last year...