Saturday, August 13, 2022

Videos That Have Have Helped: Timothy Ward's View on the Secret of Life

For the last several months, I've been following Timothy Ward's YouTube channel.  Tim has a lot of interesting content exploring minimalism, nomadic life, overcoming addiction, and discussing the state of our culture and society.  He just posted a new video: "I Think I Just Stumbled Across the Secret to Life."   Tim points out that, yes, life usually isn't easy or fair.  We will have setbacks and losses.  But he also points out that life can be more like an adventure, or an exciting journey, or a treasure hunt, if we approach life with the right attitude.  My words don't really do Tim's words justice -- go ahead and watch the 15-minute video in its entirety.  For those of you who are feeling "stuck" in life while you're grieving (and believe me, I've been there numerous times!)  Tim's words sound like a good friend giving you an encouraging and motivational pep talk.  While he doesn't explicitly discuss grief and losing loved ones, I think there are many applicable points here for those of us who are depressed and grief-stricken could use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Musings: Reunions and Death

Jeff Mara interviewed author and spiritual mystic Hans Wilhelm on his podcast , and Wilhelm had this to say: "If you have a wonderful p...